Family Center Trail Rides
Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017 at Blue & Gray Park for the Saddle Up for St. Jude
3rd Annual Family Center Farm & Home Trail Ride
$35 per rider. REGISTER NOW – CLICK HERE!
(Payment taken day of ride)
- ♦ 7 – 8am | Breakfast provided by Kurzweils
- ♦ 8 – 9:30am | Raffle Tickets for Sale / Announcements / Tack Up
- ♦ 9:30am | Trail Ride Heads Out led by Trail Boss Kelly Sitter-McComb!
- ♦ 12pm | Lunch provided by Papa John’s, prizes, live music by Country Artist Rusty Rierson
- ♦ Map of Campground and Park
ABOUT CAMPING: Gates will be open SATURDAY, Oct. 7 at 10am. FREE camping Saturday night for Sunday’s ride. All camping is primitive. Campfires allowed (bring your own firewood). Generators allowed. Picket lines and portable pens are allowed as well as tying to trailers. The County asks that you do NOT tie horses directly to trees. There will be porta potties on site. The Park Ranger will NOT be patrolling and charging rigs for yearly permits.
Dogs allowed in camp but NOT on the ride and must be leashed while at camp.
Sitter Downs Horse Boarding will be providing a portable water tank for water for horses. Bring your own buckets. Questions about location, camping, or ride route: contact Kelly Sitter-McComb at 8165479508, your 2017 Trail Boss.
Can’t Make the Ride? Donate Here!
This ride is all about raising money for St. Jude Kids – last year we raised over $9000 – let’s beat that and kids cancer!